super easy: contact paper and play-doh
fuzzy caterpillars at the park!
natalie started this many apples in one day. do you think she ate the equivalent of one total? it reminds me of ramona quimby who said the first bite of the apple is the best one.cutting up that pineapple is on my to-do list today. if you'd like a tutorial, check out meg's blog.
this is a bridge to northeast minneapolis. there are beautiful parks and paths all along the river. it's gorgeous. JR took this picture!
this is the view from our walkway looking down on loring kitchen and bar. now that it's nice weather the patio is filled every day. and that's how often i want to go there! i love the bright turquoise and orange umbrellas. i think that's partly what's so appealing!





I loved meg's pineapple tutorial. I did it the other day and it was awesome!
ReplyDeleteReally hoping I get to come back some time soon so we can go to Loring kitchen and eat outside under one of those umbrellas. And go to Bar Abilene too...