Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments. Then share your beauty with us!
almond butter and jelly sandwich for breakfast (cut into hearts)
gas $52.48 for 18.7 gallons
wal mart for...supplies
oil change and tire rotation
making homemade laundry detergent (using the supplies)
playdate at sovereign grounds (coffee shop with a full playroom!)
could my skyline be any sweeter?!
walking the dog
visiting "the girls" in the leasing office
dinner off the grill
loving life!
hooray for my first ten on ten! woo hoo!




yay for doing your first 10 on 10! Love it! Looks like you guys had a great day! Your dinner looks yummy!
ReplyDeleteAnd, yes my sister did work at a houseboat camp! That is crazy that you recognized her & know her! What a small, small world! Did you work at the camp also or go to it?
Fun- I'm snagging this idea for sure. Hope I can follow through, 10 hours is a long time! It was good to see you guys today... sorry about the snippy comment, I was being playful but felt bad afterwards.
ReplyDeleteWhat great pictures! Looks like you had a lovely 10 on 10 day!
ReplyDeleteso glad you did 10 on 10. the photo of the dog made me laugh. and i love that natalie changes her clothes as much throughout the day as henry does. :)
ReplyDeletewhat a great idea... wish I had the motivation
ReplyDeleteThat's such a great idea! I'll have to remember to try it...
ReplyDeleteWish I had dinner at your house last night. That looks yummy!
Welcome to the 10 club!
ReplyDeleteThat doggy shot made me laugh.
How fun! But it looks like a lot of work... I'm lucky if I just think about what is going on around me 10 times a day.
ReplyDeleteI am totally going to get supplies for homemade detergent though! Have you used it yet? Does it work?
I am with Dani - I BUSTED OUT at your dog shot and then came the dinner shot and my mouth started WATERING. Mmmmmmm. Great 10 on 10!
ReplyDelete