Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments. Then share your beauty with us!
hahahaha, I love the 9pm shot! Happens often around here too ... I love how she's covering her eyes like I can't see you, you can't see me. I also really loved your mail box shot. Thanks for sharing your day!
about me...i'm just a regular person :) my husband is amazing and my daughter is precocious! and darling and fun and sweet and all the things that all mothers think their children are! currently i'm on sabbatical and living in sunny minneapolis! i love my new surroundings! oh, and our fourth family member is our dog who spends most of his time up on the furniture. sorry rental company!
Excellent!
ReplyDeleteI grew up in Minneapolis. You have made me homesick.
Happy 10!
hahahaha, I love the 9pm shot! Happens often around here too ... I love how she's covering her eyes like I can't see you, you can't see me. I also really loved your mail box shot. Thanks for sharing your day!
ReplyDeleteI love the night vision one! So cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful day you had!
ReplyDeletewhat a great set! love all the art that was part of your day!!
ReplyDeleteThose are awesome!
ReplyDeleteI took one picture.
All day.
Completely forgot.
Oh, I loved your 10! And ditto on the awesome night vision shot, haha~
ReplyDeleteLoved your ten on ten. Thanks for stopping by my blog. It was my first ten on ten. I used to live in Minneapolis too!!
ReplyDeleteyour breakfast looked so yummy! And, love the night vision one, very neat!
ReplyDeleteWe were twins! Not only do you have a "heavy", you also have oatmeal with flaxseed. :) Mine was just all covered up with strawberries.
ReplyDeleteThat last shot is priceless! :)
Love the last one ;)
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
ReplyDeleteI adore the last shot. Um, it is PERFECT!