February 17, 2011

gloomy day...with sunshine!

today is GLOOMY! it's white outside. the temp is 39 at least.
i LOVE our windows. they are AMAZING on a sunny day. even when it's negative degrees, with the sun shining, i'm happy! but on days like today, that gloom gets me down!
but my sweet little sunshine comes to the rescue! i forgot to include her valentine on my vday post. i copied it from somewhere and i'm sorry i can't remember where to give credit.
it turned out perfectly and will be her valentine for the next ten years. or as long as she'll let me!

3 comments:

  1. those valentines did turn out so cute! such a cutie picture of miss nat.

    happy thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll still take your gloomy view in a heartbeat.. gorgeous! Are you totally going to miss your downtown apt or ready to be in a house again? (And I thought Nat's valentine card was the cutest thing... where did you get the idea/print them?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest valentine i have ever seen. I want one! :)

    ReplyDelete