October 17, 2010

still summer?

when i left minnesota back in early september, the high that day was 56 degrees. that's terrible! i still consider september a summer month. i couldn't believe winter was already on its way. boo hoo!
it was in the 80s in colorado! woo hoo! 
we ate a lot of ice cream this trip!
natalie was doing this funny thing where she would lean backward
and then forward really fast. if you sped through the pictures on my camera you could see her in action!
i love this picture:
natalie and denver ella played in the pool. in september. the way it should be!
we had dinner outside on their gorgeous patio and enjoyed some mama time. in the summer.
miss you, becky!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I've missed checking your blog for so long. Last time I checked b/c I hadn't seen any updates on FB you hadn't put anything new, and now... well, I've got lots to look at. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete