October 17, 2010

sister time

my sister jen is totally my bff.
i love her so much.
and i miss her so much.
i hate that we're not next door neighbors.
look at her cute chalkboard wine glasses!
p.s. i don't think i really liked this wine but the bottle is SO cute! and don't worry, i still drank it!
 we have so much fun! i love that one of the kids captured us.
 people say we look alike but it's probably just that we both have double chins! ha ha
p.s.s. it's totally a good idea to let the kids use your camera (if you have a warranty) because 1. you get photographed! 2. they have a different p.o.v. and get shots you wouldn't 3. they learn photography!
natalie LOVES flashlights!
 the moon. by mark.

1 comment:

  1. I already forgot all about that wine! I think I liked it, so I'll have to not forget about it!
    The moon shot from Mark came out pretty cool! I'll have to get those pics from you. The ice cream ones too...
    Love you and miss you too!!!

    ReplyDelete